Clays have been used for thousands of years as raw materials for making clay bricks. From these and other ceramics raw materials and additives, ceramic bodies are prepared for clay brick and roofing tile production. Feldspars, silica sands and pebbles as well as chamottes can be components of speciality ceramic bodies. For surface design, engobes and glazes can be used, which are composed of frits and colour pigments. Metal oxides are the method of choice for colouring or staining the ceramic body itself.
9 supplier for Raw materials - Additives:
- Adolf Gottfried Tonwerke GmbH 96269 Großheirath
- Arno Witgert 56414 Herschbach/Oww.
- Gerharz GmbH 56235 Ransbach-Baumbach
- Gottfried Feldspat GmbH 96269 Großheirath
- Grothe Rohstoffe GmbH & Co KG 31675 Bückeburg
- Lassmann GmbH & Co. KG 56422 Wirges/Ww.
- Schmidt KG 65599 Dornburg-Langendernbach
- Schmidt Meißen GmbH 01917 Kamenz-Wiesa
- Zschimmer & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG 56112 Lahnstein